The Eco Floor Store has wall surfaces made with cork. These unique tiles are full of texture and character and are sure to add a touch of class to any wall surface. Cork is naturally resilient, water resistant (making it perfect for wet applications), mold and mildew resistant and a great insulator. Perfect for wineries, executive spaces, restaurants or private residences looking to add flare to a boring wall.
We have several choices of cork wall panels available at our showroom, including outer burl cork wall panels, inner burl cork wall panels, small and large cork brick panels, and show-stopping digitally printed cork wall panels. Stop in to see all of our options!
- Cork is made from the bark of the cork oak tree. The cork can be harvested every ten years. Once harvested, the bark regenerates itself and the tree remains unharmed.
- Cork oak forests are found mostly in Portugal and Spain.
- Cork is antimicrobial and anti-allergenic. It is also resistant to mold, mildew and insects.
- Cork is naturally fire resistant.
- Cork is low in VOC emission.
The 2012 PNE Prize Home featured a lavish wine cellar made with cork supplied and installed by The Eco Floor Store. + See photo gallery