Marmoleum is made with a 100% mix of pre-consumer recycled content, such as wood flour and tall oil, and rapidly renewable materials, such as linseed oil, pine rosin and jute. It is the new and safe linoleum. Marmoleum is available in a variety of colours as sheets, tiles or click planks.
Marmoleum Eco Facts
- Marmoleum® Sheet is made from 100% bio-based content.
- Marmoleum® Click is made from 98% bio-based content.
- Marmoleum is a low emitting material.
- Marmoleum is SMaRT Certified
- Marmoleum qualifies for LEED® credits.
Visit our showroom in Surrey for Marmoleum flooring design ideas.