Laminate is one of the most versatile and popular types of flooring. We have eco laminate floors in a wide range of thicknesses, plank widths and finishes, including realistic embossed, hand scraped, smooth, semi-gloss and piano finish. With the right tools, laminate floors are easy to install and can be used throughout your home to create beautiful spaces.
Laminate Eco Facts
Laminate floors are not always safe for your health or environmentally friendly. In fact, most low quality brands are not. The good news is that there are high quality products available that are safe and sustainable – and those are the laminate brands you’ll find at The Eco Floor Store!
When shopping for laminate floors, look for one or more of the following:
- Eligibility for LEED credits
- Eligibility for BuiltGreen Canada credits
- Greenguard certified
- PEFC (Pan European Forest Certification) certified
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified
- Brands made with recycled content
- Manufacturers that have a clear sustainability commitment. Tip: Visit manufacturers’ websites to learn about the company that makes each brand.
Visit our showroom to explore our large selection of laminate floors.